Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Because there’s nothing worse than taking care of a sick kid when you’re sick, too.
Don’t have a microwave? Roast the beets for this salad in the oven for about an hour instead.
Overwhelmed by the choices in the toothpaste aisle? Find out what all those different kinds of toothpaste can really do for you
Perhaps you thought that you were off the hook when your chicken pox cleared up way back when. But the very same virus can come back’with a vengeance’as shingles. Today, antiviral drugs and good home care can ease the pain and discomfort.
Studies show a lack of vitamin D could contribute to diseases such as cancer and osteoporosis. A test from your doctor can tell you if you’re getting enough of the sunshine vitamin
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Sip Away Stress with this Soothing Turmeric Latte
- Meghan Markle Could Break This Tradition During Her Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is What Sitting is Actually Doing to Your Health
- Serve Up This Mediterranean Edamame Salad For a Protein-Packed Meal
- Curb Your Sweet Tooth With a Strawberry-Rhubarb Caesar