Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Weight loss can be tough, especially with all the temptation out there in the world. But one thing can be done, right at home, to help lose weight.
The technique of cooking salmon in foil captures all the succulent juices of the fish that, together with the teriyaki baste, makes a superb dressing for a mixed leaf and bean sprout salad. The fat in oily fish such as salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to boost heart health. Serve with warm bread.
This recipe makes it easy to sneak more veggies into your day!
A 54-year-old heart-attack survivor puts herself first’and loses 20 pounds
It can be as easy as eating some whole-wheat pasta with roasted vegetables and enjoying a 30-minute brisk walk at lunch or after dinner. Canadians know it, too. In a survey conducted by Environics Research on behalf of the Canadian Diabetes Association, 52 percent of respondents acknowledged that they should eat five to 10 servings […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This Sesame, Cilantro and Roasted Fennel Rice Bowl Is Anything But Ordinary
- Why You Should Make Post-Workout Stretching a Priority
- This is Exactly What You Should Eat on Days You Workout
- This is How Meghan Markle is Prepping for her May 19th Wedding to Prince Harry
- This is the Best City in Canada for Quality of Living