Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Being happy at work and loving your job makes life a whole lot easier.
Cauliflower is a super-food; high intake is linked to lower cancer risk. Whip up this healthy pasta in 30 minutes or less to reap all its health benefits
Find out what readers had to say in letters from the November/December issue of Best Health Magazine
Follow these tips for a healthier, happier you.
Quinoa, a nutritious grain from South America, has a texture similar to split lentils when cooked. It contains more protein than any other grain and is also lower in carbohydrate content. Here it is combined with grilled zucchini, peppers, cherry tomatoes and onions, then baked with tangy goat cheese on top. Serve with a mixed leaf salad.
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Found! The Best Foundation for Summer
- Dating with Borderline Personality Disorder: ‘I Was the Girlfriend From Hell’
- How Roxy Earle Is Busting Curvy Fashion Myths With Her New Line
- The Role of BRCA in Targeted Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
- Easy Summer Beauty Trends to Try if You’re the Noncommittal Type