Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Believing old or misguided ideas can affect your health. Here’s the truth about six of the most common medical myths
I’ve been participating in N+TC week, which means I’ve been doing a workout each and every day. To keep my energy up I’ve made this healthy smoothie a few times. The Greek yogurt makes it high in protein and the fruit offers lots of antioxidants. Ingredients1/2 mango1/2 bananaHandful of fresh or frozen blueberries4 oz apple […]
New research suggests that prejudice against people of heavier weight is actually quite common. Could you be sizeist?
Constipation is unpleasant, but you don’t have to suffer. Try these home remedies to get your digestive system running smoothly again.
If you like to snack well after the sun goes down, it could cause weight gain – but it’s not your fault, according to a new study. The study, published in the journal Obesity, shows that the body’s internal clock craves food in the evenings, thanks to our ancestors (who needed to store extra energy […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- The Real Reason We Need To Stop Giving Vanilla Sex A Bad Rap
- Dove Releases New Self-Esteem Stat And It Will Shock You
- This Is The Absolute Worst Lie Your Partner Could Ever Tell You
- Lululemon’s Latest Fashion Collab Will Have You Wearing Your Leggings Outside Of The Gym
- This Super Common Thing Happens When A Couple Stops Having Sex, According to Relationship Experts