Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
Stay safe and stomp out the chill with these athlete-inspired ideas.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but great new initiatives aimed at increasing our knowledge and supporting women with breast cancer are rolling out all year’right across Canada. Here are just three, of many, that are worth checking out
Trying to avoid catching every cold that goes around this winter? These surprising tricks from some very healthy people might be the secret you’re looking for
You can kick-start your metabolism by making just a few simple changes to your diet and lifestyle.
So, it looks like most of us may be getting enough vitamin D after all. New vitamin D guidelines released Tuesday by the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies in the U.S., state that most American and Canadians are in fact getting adequate amounts of the so-called sunshine vitamin. The Institute of Medicine (IMO) […]
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- This is How Khloe Kardashian is Keeping Her ‘Revenge Body’ During Pregnancy
- How Former Athlete The Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt Got Back In Shape
- Could This Be The Hangover Cure That Will Fix You (And Your Immune System)?
- The Fusion Workout That Promises To Burn Up To 1,000 Calories In A Single Class
- The Real Reason Why You Should Eat More Seaweed