Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
A tasty and good-for-you main dish, this salmon chowder with a buttery crumb topping also has the healthy fish oils your body needs.
All you really need is 10 minutes to zap away extra calories and give your body a fitness boost. Squeeze in one of these 10-minute cardio workouts when you can and the exercise will add up in no time
A stir-fry is a tasty way to combine meat and vegetables in the one dish. The trick with stir-fries is to have everything ready to go before you start cooking as once you fire up the wok there can be no stopping. Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Want an excuse to adopt an adorable furry family member?How about this one: Owning a pet could reduce your risk of heart disease.’Pet ownership, particularly dog ownership, is probably associated with a decreased risk of heart disease,’ Glenn N. Levine, professor at Baylor College of Medicine, said in a statement on the American Heart Association’s […]
Going to the gym boosts your mood, muscle tone and even your immunity, but did you know that gyms can also put you at risk for things you don’t want? Here are five things you can catch at the gym and how to protect yourself
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Pippa Middleton’s Diet Before Her Wedding
- Ingrie’s Faves: Our Editor’s Picks For The Best Spring Beauty Buys
- Why the Government Isn’t Funding More Research For Women’s Most Fatal Cancer
- The Surprising Way Positive Thinking Can Transform Your Life
- Amber Tamblyn Drank BFF Blake Lively’s Breast Milk – Would You Drink Breast Milk?