Secrets to Staying Healthy & Happy
You enrolled your kids in sports with good intentions to be sure, but the very reason you signed them up may also be why they’re getting fat. One study from the University of Minnesota found that many kids munch on junk food post-game, which cancels out all that exercise. The research led by Dr. Toben […]
Can’t fall asleep? You may have sleep anxiety.
Beginning ‘ and sticking to ‘ a new fitness plan can be challenging in the first few weeks. Here are some expert tips for getting started and following through on your goals
I love the topping of apple crisp, so I used it as a filling for these baked apples. The recipe uses just one tablespoon (15 mL) of butter. Choose a firm apple, as you want it to soften but not turn mushy. I couldn’t find our melon baller so I used a small ice cream scoop to core the apples two thirds of the way through, and it worked perfectly, leaving a nice pocket for the filling. Try it with vanilla frozen yogurt. Yummy!
Best Health reader Claudia Paez on the biggest challenge she took on this year
We Also Think You’ll Like:
- Put A Christmas Without Migraines On Your Santa List – Because It’s Happening!
- A Fancy Party Means You Serve A Seacuterie Board – Not A Charcuterie Board
- How to Exercise Like the Newest Member of the Royal Family
- Cravings Out Of Control? This Is How To Make Better, Healthier Food Decisions
- We Found The Perfect Holiday Red Lip Colour For Your Skin Tone